Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Response To Yet Another Webinar With Another Amazing Offer.

Dear Sir,

You sound authentic/genuine and offer good information. This sounds like a helpful offer that would have results. I also gained knowledge from the webinar itself and the many webinars I have watched from you and various other people. If I were to choose which followup course to take that would be relevant (except for one factor...my books are fiction), I would likely choose this one. I am not doing so because...

  1. Fiction
  2. My age and energy. I have four books published by a small literary publisher in Canada, the first published when I was 70.On my birthday tomorrow, I will be 81.
  3. I do not have the money for this. Even though the value is probably worth a lot more (as you say as a selling point), it is still high.


However, I am not just ignoring all the advice. I will continue to promote my latest book, my first mystery, such as is possible without the expertise I would gain from your service. I have also  started a nonfiction book (frustrating as that might be) and already have an outline and a structure. It will address a topic that I think is gaining traction (boomers and retirement), but also provide a vehicle to promote my fiction. I will give it six months (along with a collection of short stories I am working on) in my very busy life and see how it goes. I already have a handful of interviewees lined up.

I have a cast on my left wrist (fracture) and I wonder why I am writing this at all when I mess up whenever I type letters from the left side of the keyboard. At first it was just to say that even at your "low" price, not everyone can afford it. And as I went further, I thought oh well I can probably use some of this verbiage elsewhere.

So it goes (as Kurt Vonnegut) used to say/write.

ML 

No comments:

Post a Comment