Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The Writer's Life: Writing A New Book.


I am about to venture into my first non fiction title. I am not about to divulge the main title at this point, but the subtitle is:

          "What You Need To Know Now About Retirement."

Any suggestions about what you would like to see included are welcome. Or questions you might have that you think would be beneficial for others. This will be a book that will relate the stories of people who are approaching retirement. Rather than overloading the book with information that is likely out there in the many books published on the subject, my hope is to engage readers with questions that are pivotal for them to have a fulfilling retirement. Good heavens, this might mean that in the years that most would retire if they could, you might choose to go on working, perhaps part time, if you have the option. Or you might decide to travel around the world. The key point is that it will make your own retirement all the more rewarding if you think about it beforehand and deal with a lot of questions you may not have thus far even considered!.

Please let me know what you would like me to consider!
Also if you would like to be interviewed!

My first four books are fiction titles:
   One Day It Happens (short stories) 2007
   Ile d'Or (Novel) 2010
   Would I Lie To You? (Novel) 2014
   The White Ribbon Man (Mystery) 2018





No comments:

Post a Comment