Sunday, July 8, 2012

Downtown Toronto. Outdoor Art and A Demonstation

I didn't get the artist's name
Work of Mei Zi
 


Save the children of Syria




Save the children of Syria





Walking downtown on Saturday, July 7, 2012 between plays at The Fringe. Art at Nathan Phillips Square, an annual outdoor show. Perhaps I will find something for my new condo, I thought, but came away only with a couple of ideas. It's a start. And I always enjoy seeing the range of work of the artists who show there.

Then walking back along Queen Street, passed the demonstration to Save the Children of Syria. Yes. So much happening in the world to protest, but what is happening in Syria defies all sense of social justice, human rights and democratic process. Would that the Assad regime will fall soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment