Sunday, July 1, 2012

Flowers for my Birthday!

Not talking about the age, but it was a pleasant, low key birthday even so! All the mail, email, FB greetings and telephone calls certainly something to appreciate and celebrate. Flowers from my sister and brother-in-law. As well as a trip to a so-called shack near Parry Sound with daughter and family to add to the celebration. And a shared birthday with my grandson. As well as Canada's 145th birthday and that's a lot older than either I am or my grandson is. Oh yes, and a utube video from the top of a mountain in Croatia from my son and his significant other. All in all, a very pleasant birthday! Many thanks to everyone who made it all happen.

2 comments:

  1. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read nice information on your site. Simple to understand and helpful. We will look forward for your future updates.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked what you read. Thanks for your feedback.I enjoyed your site also.

    ReplyDelete